I had smart look done in November and I have scar tissue and unevenness. Will a tummy tuck solve this problem? (Photos)

I am looking for a BOARD CERTIFIED SURGEON to do revision lipo and/or tummy tuck. Tri State area.

Smart lipo

Without your before photos, it is difficult to judge, but you appear to have residual fat and not a lot of extra skin which would make a tummy tuck difficult.
Vaser ultrasound liposuction can break through the scar tissue and fat while tightening the skin.
An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations. 

Irregularity after lipo

Thank you for the question and photos.  It appears that you have some skin and soft tissue laxity of the abdomen.  The irregularities may be an increase in this laxity after lipo and/or irregularity from the lipo itself.  A tummy tuck would likely be the best next step to correct the irregularities, laxity, and improve the overall appearance of your abdomen.
Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Tummy Tuck - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your tummy tuck. It is best to look on the ASPS website to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring procedures. Board certified plastic surgeons have the appropriate training to perform the procedures you desire. It is also imperative to have the procedure performed in a properly accredited facility. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of your surgeons work. Hope this helps and good luck!

Lipo and BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Stomach Irregularities After Smartlipo

Dear Beauty89,
Liposuction is an excellent treatment for reducing unwanted fat and improving contour in patients with good skin tone.
However, liposuction alone does not generally tighten skin, whether or not a laser (eg. Smartlipo) is used (and despite what some may tell you).
Your photos suggest that you may be a candidate for revision liposuction with or without a tummy tuck. An in-person examination is needed to give you a definitive opinion.
Please see an experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation.
Warmest wishes,Dr. Fan

Larry Fan, MD

Irregularities and scar tissue after liposuction to the abdomen: will abdominoplasty fix the problem?

I have seen many patients over the years who have had similar complaints after liposuction to the abdomen when loose skin was present.  Unfortunately for most patients who have had children, the only procedure that will correct the problem of excess fat and loose skin is an abdominoplasty, and that would be your best choice now..

Smart lipo before, wondering TT works or not

Thank you for your question.  Your pictures suggest some loose skin. TT will address loose skin and it may help also to help for irregularities. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Abdominoplasty

Yes..........................................................................................................................................................................

I had smart look done in November and I have scar tissue and unevenness. Will a tummy tuck solve this problem?

Based on your photos but without an examination, you appear to be a good candidate for a   
  full tummy tuck and liposuction of selective areas. It is difficult to tell whether in fact you
  are a good candidate for those procedures without a physical examination and complete
  medical history. It would depend on your anatomical findings, motivation, realistic
  expectations, and whether you are finished having children.

If a member of my family underwent these procedures, they would be performed by an
  experienced plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic
  Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. If you
  are serious about undergoing these procedures, you should have a thorough consultation
  with a plastic surgeon having those credentials, who will fully explain what is entailed in the
  procedures, including both the positives and potential problems. You should be
  complimented on the fact that you are seeking valid information before jumping into any
  procedure.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I had smart lipo done in November and I have scar tissue and unevenness. Will a tummy tuck help?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs and I am sorry that your smart lipo results have not been what you anticipated.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination it appears that the greatest issue in your stomach's appearance is abdominal skin excess and muscle wall laxity.  These can both be addressed with a full tummy tuck.  Attached below I am attaching a link that should help you search for a BC PS near you.