I would like a list of certified Coolsculpting physicians in Phila. I live in NE phila. Any suggestions?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
Please visit the coolscultpting website
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Finding a CoolSculpting doctor

Check the CoolSculpting website and use the find-a-center feature. You'll find a list of every practice that owns the device.

Carmen Kavali, MD

Physician locator

I would recommend going on the CoolSculpting Find a Center website to locate an experienced physician whose practice is CoolSculpting certified. It is also helpful to look on the physicians before and after website to make sure they produce consistent results. Good luck in your search! 

Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Finding the Right Doctor for Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is a great procedure for reducing a bulge by 20 to 25% in a given area.  The best way to find the right physician is to go on the coolsculpting website and find a practice that has been certified by Coolsculpting. 

Coolsculpting physician locator

I would recommend going to Coolsculpting.com and searching for a physician near you.  I would also recommend that you narrow your search to a plastic surgeon who has had Coolsculpting in their practice for a period of time as they will be able to share with you what you can expect from Coolsculpting versus liposuction versus tummy tuck, etc.

CoolSculpting Practice Locator

If you go to coolsculpting.com you will find a physician locator which shows not only who is certified to deliver the treatment but also how much they do. As a general rule practices that do more CoolSculpting will be a little bit more capable of delivering consistently great results as with anything the technology is user dependent and if you have more experience it is very helpful in treating patients. Best of luck.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

CoolSculpting in Philidelphia

Thank you for your question. Visit the CoolSculpting website and find out all the clinic that are certified for CoolSculpting in your area.

Sincerely yours,  

Martin Jugenburg, MD

CoolSculpting certified

Zeltiq Aesthetics, the company behind CoolSculpting, maintains coolsculpting.com, which is a great resource to learn about the procedure and find practitioners with the device.  I would suggest, however, that you use this site as just the starting point for your search.  Once you find a few practices that are local and convenient, consider speaking with them to find out if their staff has attended CoolSculpting University, a multi-day training course developed by Zeltiq.  Ask how experiences their staff is with the procedure, and you may want to inquire who assesses patients (MD, RN, MA, other...) and who performs the procedure (would suggest at least an RN).  Consider getting more than one consult and listen to the proposals for your personal transformation.  Furthermore, ask for before and afters from that practice, as opposed to the photos published by Zeltiq.  Good luck!

Larry Lickstein, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Certified CoolSculpting physicians in Philadelphia

If you go to the CoolSculpting website you can find physicians there.  If you click on "find a center" you can search by city or zip code I believe and it will bring up a list of centers in your area.  It should also list which sites are certified.  The website is coolsculpting.com.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon