I hate the side profile of my face, what procedure do I need to look normal?

My nose curves to the left which makes my nose look huge on the right profile side. I also have a reversing chin and an indented forehead that slopes in. Which produce would I need most To make my appearance look better? A rhinoplasty or a chin implant? I would like to only get one done for now. Is there a way I could post photos only for the doctors to see? I didn't want everyone to see my photos. Thanks.

Rhinoplasty or chin implant...

A well performed rhinoplasty usually makes the biggest difference if you can only do one procedure. However many people undergo the chin implant at the same time for an optimal result. Doing both does not make it really painful or give a long recovery time. However, the chin implant can always be done at a later date under a local anesthesia. Feel free to send pictures to the email on our website and I can give you a better opinion.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty?

A photo or two would be helpful to evaluate your  nose and you chin.  Sorry, but I can;t really say much otherwise.  

Nose, Chin, and Neck surgery to improve profile

Plastic surgeons will generally recommend nose, chin, and/or neck surgery to improve one's profile. Forehead augmentation is another option that few plastic surgeons perform. The mutual decision depends on patient's anatomy and personal preference. Many physicians provide virtual consultations via email, etc. However, an office examination is always superior to determine appropriate options.

Dr. Chaboki

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and or Chin Implant

Hi and thanks for your question.  I would be happy to see your photos and give you my recommendations.  You can Email close up photos of the front, side and base (looking up at your nostrils) views to pontell@live.com.  My office is in Wayne, PA which is in the western suburbs of Philadelphia and I would be happy to see you for a consultation with computer imaging.  Thanks.  Dr. Pontell

Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant combination

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the nose and shaving down the dorsal hump.  When patients have a weak and recessive chin profile, a chin implant procedure is performed. A full set of photographs are required to make that determination.  It is possible for you to send photographs  to several plastic surgeons in your area to get their advice Privately. For many examples of  rhinoplasty/ chin implant combination, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

Hello and thank you for your question. Many patients can benefit from a rhinoplasty and a chin implant performed during the same surgery.  This can help balance the face. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Facial Asymmetry

Assessing pictures of your facial asymmetry would be critical in determining what could be done. You would have to either post pictures here or send them to the doctor(s) directly.