I had chin implant for 3 weeks. Healing went well. But wondering wearing retainer now would be fine or should I wait?

The answer to this question largely depends on the type of chin augmentation, surgical approach, and size of the retainer. If the augmentation was performed via an intraoral approach, then I would caution patients on wearing any retainers that could rub on the incision. Procedures performed externally, for the most part, should not exclude the ability to apply a retainer. These answers should be easily answered by your surgeon. Best of luck!

Clermont Facial Plastic Surgeon