I'm looking into getting a BBL but the cost is very high. Are there any other techniques to achieve a bigger and rounder butt?

I was thinking about financing it but I need a co-signer. 

I think it is better to save your money and have the procedure done the way that it should be done by the surgeon you want to do it.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR, anesthesia etc.  Working out can help, but ultimately fat transfer surgery will help you achieve results.  Good Luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Price varies by Surgeon, Location,Anesthesia,Etc.

Other way without surgery is working out, doing exercise.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL alternative

Without surgery, the simple answer is no. I would recommend trying it the old fashioned way by working out. You can make the buttocks appear larger and rounder by performing glute targeting exercises and following a well-balanced healthy diet. You can try doing this while saving up money and then decide whether surgery is an option once you have reached your savings goal. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon