I want to get a BBL but I cannot find any good board certified doctors. Can somebody please help?

I want to get a bbl but I cannot find and good board certified doctors can some body please help
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

I want to get a BBL but I cannot find any good board certified doctors. Can somebody please help

Thank you for submitting your question.  Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals.  Look at his credentials.  Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after photos.  Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery.  If there is a negative review, discuss that with your surgeon.  There may be another side to the story.  Best Wishes

I want to get a BBL but I cannot find any good board certified doctors.

Hi.. thank you for the question, You can search on every country Plastic Surgery Society to make sure that the PS is certified, after that you can do your research based on the experience and reviews. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

How to find a board certified plastic surgeon

Kudos to you in understanding the importance of selecting a board certified plastic surgeon for your elective cosmetic surgery. There are 2 websites that can assist you. The first is the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). The second is the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Both of these societies are comprised of board certified plastic surgeons and have a method on their website to help you locate a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Wishing you the best of luck!

Antonio Gayoso, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

BBL

There are plenty excellent board certified plastic surgeons in NYC.  I perform BBL's all the time in my office. Best of luck.

Finding a board certified plastic surgeon

there are many board certified plastic surgeons on real self that offer bbl.  another resource is the american society of plastic surgeons website - they have a surgeon locator page tha may help.  look at their before/after pics, reviews, and meet them in person to help determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure and hat hey are the right surgeon match for you.  Good luck.