I am 40 years old and a few years ago I notice that my left buttocks and the shape of my left hip has become flatter?

My right buttocks and hip. Why did I become asymmetric out of no where? I'm really nervous. Does it mean something serious? I'm afraid that something is wrong.

Asymmetric Buttock

Hi

It's hard to say without pictures or past medical history. If there was not a medical cause for the asymmetry, it sometimes happens that fat tissue can "deform" in a way and make the appearance asymmetric, and it's not a serious matter other than cosmetic. Correcting the appearance can be done with different procedures, depending on what current body shape is, such as liposuction and butt tucks. 

Dr. Mowlavi

Asymmetric Buttock

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi

Dr. Mowlavi

Buttock shape

It may be related to weight loss and body changes with age. If you want this treated, then you should go for consultation.

Buttock shape