I am 40 years old and a few years ago I notice that my left buttocks and the shape of my left hip has become flatter?

My right buttocks and hip. Why did I become asymmetric out of no where? I'm really nervous. Does it mean something serious? I'm afraid that something is wrong.

Asymmetric Buttock

Hi

I'm sorry to hear you're having to deal with this. It's hard to say without pictures or a consultation further into your history, but I recommend you seek a consultation from your doctor to make sure there's no medical cause for the matter. If there was not a medical cause for the asymmetry, it sometimes happens that fat tissue can "deform" in a way and make your appearance asymmetric, and it's not a serious matter other than cosmetic. If you'd like to correct the appearance, there are many options for you, depending on what you look like in that area, such as liposuction and butt tucks. 

Dr. Mowlavi

Buttock shape

It may be related to weight loss and body changes with age. If you want this treated, then you should go for consultation.