Any suggestions for horizontal necklace pines?

Who in phila pa or close does these treatments in this area for fillers(Juvederm), micro-needling, and Uthera(Ultrasound tightening? I asked this because I talked with a Board certified plastic surgeon about my necklace lines(horizontal necklines) and with these 2 or 3 treatments I can get what im looking for but he inly does one of these treatments so if you can comment down below and let me know if you do all three I will hope see you soon thanks
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Necklace Lines

It would be best to post photos of the wrinkles to help you.  Depending on the type of wrinkles lasers such as Fraxel, Botox injections, or Thermage can help.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Horizontal neck lines

Thank you for asking about your horizontal neck lines.

• Botox is usually the best treatment for horizontal neck lines -
  • They are caused by muscle attachments to the skin.
  • Ask your surgeon if Botox would be a reasonable first treatment for you. 
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.