Holes or gaps in my teeth after Invisalign. (photo)

I am wearing invisaligns and tho my teeth are straighter, at the connections lines on top there is a hole between my teeth. Can the gaps be filled in any other way besides gum grafting?

Correction of holes or gaps in teeth after Invisalign

The holes or gaps between your teeth near the gum line which appear as dark triangles can be masked by very meticulous and precise placement of bonded composite resin.  This must be done so that it blends seamlessly with your tooth at the gum line to prevent any gingival(gum) irritation which would lead to inflammation.  You should be able to floss up and slightly below the gumn without any catches or shredding of the dental floss.