Looking for a good BBL surgeon in the NY area, but the ones I like don't seem like a right fit advice needed! (photo)

I've been looking for a surgeon for a BBL in the NY area, because it's close to Philly and has allot more choices of surgeons. So far I found two surgeons I like, but the first one I decide not to go with because he has a habit of not being good at communication. The second surgeon I really like his work, but I feel his prices and rules are ridiculous!!! His BBL prices starts at over 10,000 and he charges you 3,500 extra for abdominal area (which is the main area I want) I think it's a rip off

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Looking for a good BBL surgeon in the NY area, but the ones I like don't seem like a right fit advice needed!

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. You have a nice shape and perfect for what you're asking for...

Price varies by Location, Anesthesia, Surgeon, Etc.  A Brazilian Butt Lift  is a fat transfer to the buttocks and hips, using liposuction to remove fat from the The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.   Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost.  and given the most accurate quote.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Based on your photos provided you appear to be a good candidate for a BBL. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and goals. I will provide a link for you to perform a search of surgeons in your area. Best of luck.