How to fix my chin and neck? (Photo)

When I smile my chin seems to stick out, and point down. It doesn't seen like the bone is the problem,but there's an actual "ball of flesh" on my chin. (I believe people refer to this as a chin pad. ) I wanted to know if there are on non-surgical procedures the could fix this, and how much it would cost. Also, what could I do to fix my neck? It's like it connects straight to my chin, and has no definition towards my jaw-line. thanks!

No doctor answers yet