Can fillers/nonsurgical options correct my overall facial asymmetry? (Photo)

Overall, I quite like my face and I don't want to drastically change it. With that said, I feel like it is quite asymmetrical and slightly unbalanced and that is preventing me from looking the best I can. I was wondering what kind of nonsurgical options are out there to balance out my face.

Your photo does not appear to reveal significant facial asymmetry.

Nearly everyone has some degree of facial asymmetry, but without a description of your concerns, there does not appear to be significant asymmetry. Hope this is helpful for you. Dr Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial asymmetry

Fillers are a great option for correcting minor asymmetry in the face.  Keep in mind that the right and left sides of the face and body are always slightly different.  That difference is what keeps us looking human rather than robotic.  Find an experienced injector to help you balance the areas that bother you the most, and start very conservatively.  You have a lovely face and it is easier to add filler than to take it away (although that can be done too).  Best of luck.

Suzan McGary, MD
Williamsport Thoracic Surgeon