Can I get fat transferred to several areas at once?

I would like to get fat transferred to my breast butt thighs and to my vagina. Is there any chance that a doctor will do it all at once?

Fat Injections

Absolutely!  We often use the fat for sculpting in multiple areas.  For example with facial rejuvenation (injecting fat into the lips, cheeks and wrinkles/folds around the mouth at the same time) and even simultaneous hand rejuvenation (the back of the hands).

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to several areas best done in stages

A fat grafting procedure transfers fat from areas in which you have excess fat, such as the outer thighs, and injects it into areas that may be lacking in volume, such as your face, hands, breasts or buttocks. You mentioned that you want to transfer fat to your breasts, butt, thighs and vagina. However, it is time consuming to prepare fat tissue before transferring it, compared to dermal fillers, which are pre-packaged. Assuming your goal for undergoing this procedure is for augmentation, you may require multiple sessions to achieve your desired breast or buttock size. But only a modest increase in breast size, you are a good candidate for fat grafting to the breast, but your breasts should already have a nice shape and good skin tone. If you have poor skin, sagging breasts, or want a significant increase in breast size, breast augmentation with fat transfer is not for you. The problem with only using fat for breast enhancement lies in getting large volumes of fat to predictably “take.” If your breast shape needs optimizing during a breast implant procedure, fat grafting can be useful. If you have residual breast irregularities after undergoing breast augmentation with implants, the irregularities can be filled in with fat to produce a smooth contour and an optimal shape.

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer

Hello and thank you for your question. If you are an appropriate candidate in good health, you can have multiple areas of fat transfer performed simultaneously.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Fat transfer

I do not usually inject fat into breasts for primary augmentation.  I will use the fat for a BBl or around the vagina as needed.  Best of luck.