Can I use fat from......

I need to get a bbl revision, my left cheek is slightly smaller than my right side, but I do not want anymore liposuction on my stomach or flanks. I just feel like it takes way too long to feel normal. Can I use fat from my arms or thighs for bbl?

Fat for BBL

Fat can be harvested from any area that is available.  If it is small area, then the arms or thighs might be able to accomplish your goals.

Can I use fat from......

You can use fat from both sites but in general the inner thigh is a much better site than the arms. 

Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

When we perform BBL, we remove all of the fat from EVERYWHERE; this includes the arms, neck, axilla, arms, abdomen, flanks, chest, lateral thighs, medial thighs, knees, upper/middle/lower back. I am yet to do a case of BBL where I had too much fat! Please see link below for further discussion.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to give exact recommendations without photos or an in person consultation. Generally speaking, liposuction from the arms or thighs is an option for fat transfer. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Can I use fat from......

You can certainly liposuction those areas to obtain fat for a revision of your BBL.