Would a facial filler be effective to balance or fill the gap between the cheekbone and Tori on upper jaw? (Photos)

The Tori (bone growth) protrudes further than my actual cheek bone and there is a deep hollow space between it and my cheekbone. I have considered having the Tori removed but am told it is extremely painful. Would filler work in balancing that side of my face?

Face to face consult needed for dermal fillers

Hard one to call based upon photos, you really do need to consult someone who performs BOTH dermal fillers and Max-facial surgery to have a balanced opinion. With the angles, I don't think a natural look can be achieved with fillers alone - certainly the Tori will be less visible, but looking natural is very important. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Facial fillers in cheeks

One can try HA fillers, such as Juvederm or Restylane, in the cheek areas instead of cheek bone surgery. Results with fillers are temporary, but recovery is typically much easier as compared to surgery. You can speak with a facial plastic surgeon to review options.BestDr. Chaboki

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon