Damage done by Fraxel and IPL. Why don't they tell you damage can happen or take care of it when it does?

Why do doctors always say fraxel and ipl doesn't cause damage when so many are reporting damage?? They say they never saw damage in their practice & have been doing it for years. Why do they lie to us? Why aren't doctors taking responsibility for destroying lives or helping when it happens?? Is that why they make you sign a waver before so they don't get sued knowing it can happen!! Any doctor want to answer or will I never get a response from any as usual.

Fraxel and IPL Results

I understand your frustration and I am sorry that you are going though this.  We have great results with these lasers in our office. The best way to assure you have good results is to consult a knowledgeable board certified dermatologist with years of experience with cosmetic dermatology and lasers.  

Fraxel and IPL Results

In my practice, people are getting amazing results with fraxel and ipl. the results are dependent on the person performing the procedure and their experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.