How much would it cost for a body like mines into a body like theirs? Would I just need a bbl or would I need more? (photos)

Price varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc. Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

How much would it cost for a body like mines into a body like theirs? Would I just need a bbl or would I need more?

It is difficult to give recommendations with pictures in which you are fully clothed.

Dream Body

Thank you for your question. You will need an in person consultation to determine if the results that you desire are achievable. Procedures may include a BBL and or tummy tuck. Without an in person consultation it would be impossible to determine what you need. I recommend finding a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area who is also a member of the American Society of Aethestic Plastic Surgeons for your consultation.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to determine what might be possible in your situation.  One would have to see what you shape looks like now, what might be requires to achieve your goal and where the fat can come from.  Best of luck.  See you soon!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

How much would it cost for a body like mines into a body like theirs? Would I just need a bbl or would I need more? (photos) N

Hi, even though your pictures are no good for an evaluation it seems that maybe you can get something like that. But by your photos I can not determine which is the procedure of choice.But always have in mind that each body and genetic is different in each person. So there is no way to copy cat an image, but a resemblance.

Adolfo Sesto, MD