What chemical peel is best for me?

I am looking to get rid of freckles on my arms, face, and legs. The freckles are relatively light brown and mostly on my arms and thighs, not overly noticeable on the face. They have developed over the years from the sun. I don't have time to take off of work, but would like great results. Thank you!

Q switched yag

Q switched yag can lighten or eliminate these dark spots. The picosure , enlighten both are good options for your concern.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

What chemical peel is best for me?

What chemical peel is best for me?
I would recommend you speak to a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon in your area. They will help you determine what type of skin you have and work with you to figure out what should you be treating (acne etc) . This is not a complicated process, you just need to seek the help of someone who is qualified. Good luck, Dr. Downie

Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Freckles

Thank you for your question. Freckles and sunspots are a common concern we see in our office. I would recommend looking into a photoderm IPL for the removal of these lesions. There is little downtime and it will give you a great result. Fraxel 1927 is another option for the treatment of sun spots, but will have more downtime. I would recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist in your area to go over the best option for you. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Treating Dark Spots NYC

There are many ways to treat dark spots. Chemical peels and lasers are the best options. If you do not want any down time I would look into the Clear and Brilliant laser. The down side is that any procedure that has no recovery time usually takes more treatments. I would prefer the Tri-vantage for dark spots on the body or the Fraxel laser since even though they have a week of down time they yield faster results. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green