Can I book a procedure (breast augmentation) on the first consultation?

I've already made up my mind and would just love to get it done. I've done all my researched and already know what I want and what doctor to go to. So is it possible?

Booking surgery

Of course you can. If you are happy with the surgeon who did your consult then yes, book your surgery. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

If you have done all your research, found an experienced/qualified board-certified plastic surgeon that you have already consulted with and feel confident and comfortable in your choice, there is no reason not to schedule after the first consultation. The choosing of implants is a very crucial and is one that should be done through an in-person exam. Various aspects could affect the choice of implants like breast tissue, body measurements, desired end result and the like. Bra sizes also differ from one manufacturer to another so a carefully selected implant can be able to get you very close to that size.
Best of luck.
Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Scheduling Breast Surgery

Every office has scheduling policies. At The Sullivan Centre in Columbus, Ohio patients are able to schedule once they have had a consultation. You should NEVER feel pressured to scheudle.  Most of our patients have done extensive research and are ready to proceed. Check with your selected surgeon and ask about their policy. Best of luck!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Booking Surgery

Most patients in my experience do this.  You have researched the procedure and the surgeon.  Go to the consultation with an open mind.   If you need a second opinion, see another surgeon.

Booking breast augmentation surgery

Yes its possible to book your breast augmentation at your first consultation.  Many patients have done a lot of research and considered surgery for some time prior to the consultation and arrive ready to proceed with surgery.  Make sure you arrange a consultation with a fully qualified plastic surgeon and avoid shopping around for deals as it often leads to disappointing results. 

Booking your BA on the first consultation

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a breast augmentation. 

If you find the best surgeon for you and you are happy with the consultation then you should talk to the surgeon about scheduling the surgery. 

Scheduling your breast aug

Morgan
if you've done all your research & found an experienced & qualified plastic surgeon AND you met him, had a consultation and feel comfortable & confident in your choice, there is no reason not to schedule after the first consultation. 
Good Luck. 

Paul J. LoVerme, MD
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

If you have already done your research and feel comfortable with your surgeon on your consultation, then you should have no problem scheduling your procedure that same visit.  Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Can I book my procedure the same day as the consult?

Congratulations on making your decision! In general, yes it is possible to book the same day. I hope this helps - good luck!

Surgery After First Consult

If you already have picked out a Board certified Plastic Surgeon, and you have met in person and all agree on what look you are wanting to achieve, then by all means you should be able to move forward with the actual surgery. Good Luck

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon