Before any consultations- Looking to get a mommy makeover. What would my best options be? (Photo)

I have 3 children so my stomach has stretchmarks and some sagging. I had my belly button pierced before being pregnant and it never really closed correctly. My breasts are Asymetrical. My left is a full D while my right is a C. They also sag quite a bit. Id like to fix the asymmetry and the sagging.

Excellent candidate for a mommy makeover.

From the photograph it looks as though you are in good shape. A full abdominoplasty should yield an excellent result. I'm not certain you liposuction of the waist. A mastopexy with reduction of larger side should yield an excellent result.

Mommy makeover?

Post pregnancy changes to the breasts and abdomen are very common. The sagging of the breasts and laxity of the abdomen shown in your pictures would suggest that you are a good candidate for surgical consultation. A board certified plastic surgeon would be able to give you your options to correct your breast assymmetry and improve your abdominal contour. Breast lift with either augmentation or reduction would help to equalize the breasts. An abdominoplasty with liposuction could dramatically improve the appearance of the abdomen. 

David F. Klein, MD
Concord Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your photos.  It appears that you would benefit from a tummy tuck to recontour your abdomen, and a breast lift to improve the sagging appearance.  The asymmetry can be addressed either by downsizing the larger breast to be more in line with the smaller one, or you can add an implant to the smaller breast.  When looking for a doctor I recommend selecting a board certified plastic surgeon who can share details of these procedures with you and help you achieve your surgical goals.  Good luck!

Camille Cash, MD

The breast asymmetry can be corrected and fullness restored with your lift. A few tummy tuck options are worth exploring with your surgeon.Find an experienced surgeon.

William C. Rigano, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

You are a great candidate for a mommy makeover. A tummy tuck will completely rejuvenate your tummy and a mastopexy/reduction will make your breasts perky, symmetric and more proportionate. You may also want to add lipo of the love handles to complete trimming of your mid-section. All very good procedures with high satisfaction rate. All can be done in one setting for one recovery. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

Joel Patrick Maier, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

After reviewing your pictures I believe that you are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover with a tummy tuck and muscle tightening and a breast lift/ augmentation and lift depending on what your goals are with your breasts. 

What would your best options be for asymmetry, sagging breasts and stretch marks?

You appear to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover procedure.  I would recommend a full tummy tuck to address the stretch marks and sagging in the tummy.  A full tummy tuck will also address the belly button.  To correct the asymmetry and sagging of the breasts, I would recommend that we do a lift on the right side and a small reduction on the left side to even out your breasts.  If you are looking to have upper pole fullness, we can also have a discussion about implants.  I hope this was helpful!  I would advise that for the next step (in-person consultation), you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area.  Best of luck!

Before any consultations- Looking to get a mommy makeover. What would my best options be?

Hello lady. For I can see in your pictures you are a good candidate for Tummy Tuck, lipo of back and sides, bbl and breast lift with small implants to get a nice form of your breast with excellent results. Am at your command.

Dr. Manuel Marte. 

Manuel Marte, MD

Thanks for the question and pictures. Based on your history and photographs, it appears that you may be an excellent candidate for “mommy makeover” surgery. In your case specifically, it is likely that the procedures involved will be breasts lifting ( plus/minus breast augmentation) and tummy tuck surgery. Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for these operations is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.   Careful selection of your plastic surgeon will be key. Your plastic surgeon, will be able to be more specific when he/she examines you in front of a full-length mirror.   Communicate your goals prior to surgery and make sure that you have a sense of realistic expectations as well. You may find the attached link, dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Before any consultations - Looking to get a mommy makeover. What would my best option be?

From your photos, a full tummy tuck with tightening of the abdominal muscles and upper-mid abdomen and flank liposuction should give you a very nice result.  with regard to your breasts, a breast lift with a moderate reduction on the larger side would fix the asymmetry and sagging.  I don't think you will need implants unless you want to be substantially larger.   Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon