I'm looking into getting a BBL, or just liposuction. Which would give me the results I'm looking for? (Photo)

Am I a good candidate for this procedure?. I'm looking for a small waist. But I do not want my butt or hips really big. I want it to look natural. Based on my pictures of my body frame and type would I be able to get the results im looking for?

Liposuction vs BBL

The liposuction will make your waist smaller, while the Brazilian Butt Lift will make your butt and hips bigger.  Both can be done at the same time.  Good luck!

I'm looking into getting a BBL, or just liposuction. Which would give me the results I'm looking for

Thank you for your question. Your a good candidate form the surgery.  For optimal results for the BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips and sometimes the outer thigh. These aeras help to contour and shape the buttock and enhances the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen is a another area that can be lipscutioned and its a great source for additional fat to to transfer. Please consult with a Board Certifed Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes

BRazilian but lifts

If your photos are the photos above, and your desired result is like the ones below, you need a Brazilian but lift, period. See a board certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of BBLs and operates at a certified facility. Shop around, and don't be too shy to ask; "how many bodies like mine have you transformed into a body like this (photo in hand)?"

Don't settle for vague answers, and you will be in good hands. Do your how work and don't let money be a concern, because once the fat you have is used, you won't be able to ever re-use it. All surgeries carry risks, but this operation is a very expectations riddled surgery. Choose your surgeon and your operations very carefully, and do it in person. 

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question. Based on your photos, you would be a good candidate for a BBL. You do not have a lot of fat for grafting, but taking fat from your love handle area, inner and outer thighs will define your lower region nicely. The fat that is harvested can then be placed into your butt just to round it out more.  I recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation. Best of luck.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Am I a Good Candidate for Fat Transfer to the Butt (BBL)?

It all depends on what exactly you are looking for.  In my opinion, circumferential Hi Def Liposuction including Back Scoop Lipo may give you a great result. But transferring the fat to make the butt more hemispheric could further improve it.  

Please see a qualified and experienced Plastic surgeon in your area and explore the possibilities.

Good Luck.

Peter Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN

BBL?

You  might be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift but you would have to be seen in person. Best of luck.

A BBL: is a 2 step process. The first is obtaining donor fat through the use of liposuction which usually involves the abdomen and waist, although other areas may also be used. Then the fat is transferred to the buttocks, and usually the hips as well. This 2 step process allows for maximal contouring. Based on your photos I believe that you would be a very good candidate for the BBL. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Lipo + brazilian butt lift, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

In my practice for cases like yours I recommend waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Also, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL and Liposuction

Thanks for your question. Based on your photos, you seem to be a good candidate for a Bbl and Liposuction. The results can be achieved close to your wish photos. They may not look exactly the same but similar. Please find a board certified plastic surgeon and visit for consultation.

German Newall, MD

BBL Candidate

Thank you for your question and photos. It appears from your photos that you would like to enhance your hour glass figure and add some buttock projection.  This outcome is most efficiently achieved with a Brazilian Butt Lift which takes fat away from the abdomen, love handles and back and can be transferred into the buttocks and hip to enhance your shape.  Your body is build differently than the wish pics, but you should be able to get closer to that outcome. Best wishes.