Can you get a BBL and fat transfer to the breast at the same time or is it best to do the procedures separately?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

Yes, the procedures can be done together as long as you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL and breasts

I prefer not to fat graft breasts for primary breast augmentation. In my opinion, I think that you get more reliable results with implants.

Fat transfer

The short answer is that you can but a face to face consultation would be necessary. Most people wouldn't have enough fat to harvest in order to perform both of these procedures simultaneously but every individual is unique and with different goals. The best way to find out is to go in for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Elan B. Singer, MD

Brazilian butt lift

Hello and thank you for the question. It is possible to do the Brazilian butt lift and fat transfer to the breast at the same time. However the bigger question is should you do it. For most women the Brazilian butt lift requires a significant amount of fat to be transferred to the butt to have a meaningful and significant before and after difference. Generally speaking anytime you do a fat transfer some of the fat does not survive the transfer so there is a certain degree of Lost volume. In the breast fat transfer has a significantly higher risk of fat loss compared to the butt. Given the fact that breast implants are commonly done and extremely safe in most cases you're better bet would be to do the Brazilian butt lift and opted for implants instead this way you're not sacrificing fat transfer to the butt and having an inadequate Brazilian butt lift at the same time as an inadequate fat transfer to the breast. You should seek several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area before making any final decisions.As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and to make sure any health care concerns you have are managed by your primary care doctor.Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon