After 2 weeks TT post op why am I swollen but other women are not? Their waist lines seems small and flat?

I am 2 weeks TT post op. I guess I thought I would be "snatched" instanteously. Well I was definitely wrong about that. I look at a lot of pictures and frequently compare myself. My question is why do some women who are the same amount of time post op as me look better? Why do their waists and abdomens appear small and tight and mine is firm and swollen? I sure didn't realize this would be such a journey. I'm a very impatient person. Thanks!

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (2 weeks post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-