When can I get an Active FX laser treatment after eyelid lid life and fat grafting?

I had a lower eyelid lift with fat grafting on my cheek done 3 months ago in Europe. Everything is looking prefect. I still have a little pink scars at the crowfeet area from the cut they did. But I beleive that is totally normal. I like laser treatment done like active FX for texture and for my pig pores. When is this tretment recommended after my surgery? Can they laser my scars at the side of my eyes? I appreciate any answer to help me to schedule an appointment with someone around me .

It is not uncommon to have Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing during or after eyelid and/or fat grafting surgery.  If performed after the surgery, 6-8 weeks would be preferable, to allow the majority of the swelling to dissipate.  

Laser resurfacing after blepharoplasty

I often perform laser resurfacing at the same time as the original blepharoplasty procedure.  It's possible you can have this done now (3 months after your blepharoplasty), including laser over your previous incisions, but you would need an in-person evaluation to determine your needs and if you are a good candidate. 

Brett S. Kotlus, MD, MS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon