Am I a good candidate for a Tummy Tuck, Lipo/Brazilian Butt Lift & Breast Lift/Implants? (photos)

I've lost 80lbs & im at my ideal/stable weight, 175lbs & im 5'7. My Boobs sag, my flab/pouch (ugh) & my butt deflated when i lost my weight. (I miss my butt) I'm currently looking to get some work done in June when i have 2 1/2 months off work. I'm 32y/o, can't have no more kids, my boys are 15&12 it's time for me to get this body right! Coca-Cola Bottle :) I have curves I would love to have all 3 procedures done at the same time. Am I a great candidate for all 3 of these procedures?

Candidate for Mulptiple Procedures Such as a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  

In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy makeovers and getting your pre-baby body back

It appears as though you're an excellent candidate for all 3 procedures that you'd like.  I frequently perform all of these procedures together and patients do great and love their results.  For safety, I perform these multi-procedure surgeries in a hospital that includes an overnight stay.  This way, I can monitor your vital signs post-operatively, you'll have a nurse helping you afterward, and you can get good pain control with IV pain meds. During a consultation, we can talk all about the breast, belly, and buttock procedures to get your pre-baby body back.

Thank you for your question!

Dr. Schreiber, Baltimore plastic surgeon

Am I a good candidate for a Tummy Tuck, Lipo/Brazilian Butt Lift & Breast Lift/Implants?

This combination is performed frequently for healthy patients.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

Mommy makeover procedures

Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. Congratulations on the weight loss. You're likely an ideal candidate for the procedures you have mentioned. You would need an in person / Skype consultation for precise recommendations.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Yes a possibility but over the internet not the place to be. seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions from boarded US PSs....

Surgery after weight loss

Congratulations on the weight loss. It appears that you may be a good candidate for a tummy tuck, breast lift and fat transfer to your buttocks. Given the amount of weight loss, you most likely have excess skin on your backside that would be best addressed with adding a posterior lift with gluteal auto augmentation to the tummy tuck (which makes it a circumferential body lift or a lower body lift). The only way to know which procedures are best for you is to see a plastic surgeon for an in person consultation. Hope this helps and best wishes. 

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment. Based on your photographs, think that is likely that you will be an excellent candidate for the procedures mentioned. I also think that it will be in your best interests to proceed with a 2 staged  procedure. Best to seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully. Make sure that you and your surgeon keep safety as the first priority.  You may find the attached link, dedicated to “mommy makeover” procedures helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes for outcomes that you will be very pleased with.