37 yrs old. What is the best thing for me to do surgery wise to help fix all my sagging jowls and neck? (Photo)

I have developed these creases on the sides of my face and under chin and my skin has become extremely saggy in just 2 yrs. I'm devastated . I was a sun worshiper and also have deep scars on face which I plan to have dermabrasion in a few months . I am currently using prep cream which is making my skin peel for the future dermabrasion. That won't fix all of this horrible sagging. I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions.

Dermabrasion

Thank you for your question. Dermabrasion can address the creases and deep scarring on your face. Dermabrasion can be performed in conjunction with other facial procedures which may allow you to address both your sagging and your scarring. The Laser-Assisted Weekend Necklift is a phenomenal approach to the sagging jowls and necks. It is performed through hidden incisions underneath the chin and behind the ears, and then a laser is utilized to remove the fat. The overall procedure is relatively quick and provides the patient the ability to return to their normal activities within a week. I suggest that you consult with a single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

37 yrs old. What is the best thing for me to do surgery wise to help fix all my sagging jowls and neck?

If you are looking for minimal surgery and NOT a facelift/necklift than the "Silhouette Lift" + ThermiTightRF to the submental area would be my suggestion. Fee $5,000.