3 month post-op liposculpture on full body and stomach is lumpy, fleshy and odd shaped! (photos)

Will this go away or need revision? 3 month post op lipo sculpture on full body and stomach is lumpy, fleshy and odd shaped! Will this go away in time or need revision? Is it too soon to tell final results? I'm so scared!

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (3 months post-po) the swelling have to be minimal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Swelling Cessation after Liposuction--Add Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra, Vanquish, Cellutone/Zwave, Hyperbaric Oxygen

You can still have some swelling which can last 3-6 months after your procedure. I recommend adding lymphatic massage and hyperbaric oxygen along with your compression to reduce swelling. I also recommend adding coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth, remove scar tissue, and improve the skin's appearance. Best, Dr. Emer