Does this look like 2500 grafts being transplanted using FUE? (Photos)

I had a procedure done 11 weeks ago. I havent been able to get an exact answer on the amount of transplantes grafts. I paid for 2500 but the place where the fue proeudre was done doesnt send me thr paperwork showing the amount of grafts done.

It is not possible to tell how may grafts you received from photos. If you have doubts or do not trust your doctor, you can

It is not possible to tell how may grafts you received from photos.  If you have doubts or do not trust your doctor, you can request your medical records.  By law, your doctor has to provide this for you.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

2500 grafts

You won't know if you got 2500 grafts until  it grows. In 8 months or thereabout, it should be clear if you got 2500 grafts

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Grafts

it is not possible to tell if you got 2500 grafts or not from photographs. I would recommend getting a copy of your paperwork which will document the number of grafts that were transplanted. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Baldev Sandhu MD

The office and doctor should give you copies of any paperwork you ask for. 

Thank You

Baldev Sandhu MD