I'm in the process of losing 50lbs for my BBL. Will I be able to get that thigh gap? (Photo)

I will have more inner thigh fat after I lose more weight. Just wanna look great when I get my BBL.

Thigh Gap After Weight Loss

Liposuction of the inner thighs at the time of BBL will definitely enlarge the thigh gap.  Right now it appears you have good skin tone.  If that remains the case after your weight loss, then you could be a great candidate to get a thigh gap provided you are otherwise healthy.  Best of luck!

I'm in the process of losing 50lbs for my BBL. Will I be able to get that thigh gap

Thank you for your question. You may want to consider liposuction of your inner and also your anterior thigh for best results in your thighs.  Consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best Wishes. 

Thigh gap after weight loss

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to predict what you will look like after you lose 50 lbs but in general liposuction of the inner thighs will give your the gap you are desiring.

BBL and Liposuction

With Brazilian butt lift we transfer fat from one area of the body to the other. These fat cells are transferred in microinjections throughout multiple planes in the buttock tissue so that they can gain new blood supply and live in their new home, providing increased volume and shape to the buttocks.

Losing weight before surgery is a good idea.  We recommend patients to stabilize at their  healthy weight and body form prior to surgery, and then we are working from a stable situation to create the changes we are working for.

When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person.

That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Weight Loss Before BBL

Since you are currently in the process of losing 50 lbs., it is impossible to answer the question of whether you will be able to obtain a thigh gap now.  However, I educate patients that thigh gaps are unnatural and usually unrealistic.  Most photos brought in by patients showing models with thigh gaps have been photoshopped or altered in some way.  Best of luck to you in your journey through weight loss and body contouring.

Ken Smart, MD
Frisco Plastic Surgeon

I'm in the process of losing 50lbs for my BBL. Will I be able to get that thigh gap?

Hi.. thank you for the question and photo... congratulation on your weight loss, In the procedure, inner thigh liposuction could be done to asure the gap you are looking for. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD