I want fuller lips. I need the price

I need the price or round aout0

More Lips Please

Hi In Gods Image

Thanks for your question.

There are a few options, non surgical and surgical. The cost varies between a filler for £280 and a lip implant of £1500.

Lip fillers provide an effective temporary solution to help volumize your lips. Dermal filler injections add volume to the lips and typically last around 4-6 months. In some cases duration of the effects can be a bit shorter or longer. Do you have an event or special occasion that you want to look extra special for? Then Lip Fillers can leave you with the perfect pout in less than 15 minutes! It really is that simple.

Permalip™ are revolutionary lip implants that are designed to look and feel natural, yet enhance your lip volume to your desired size. It does not deflate, degrade or rupture over time. Although it’s permanent, it is designed for the ease of placement if a patient wishes to achieve a larger or smaller enhancement or even return to the lips original appearance. It does not limit lip movement and provides a natural look.

Have a good think and do your research.

Price for Lip Augmentation

The price of lip augmentation depends on how you have your lips augmented. The most common way to augment the lips is to use filler. Pricing for this may vary depending on what kind of filler is used, how much filler is neede, and location of the doctor. Typical pricing would be somewhere between $500 and $800 for one syringe of hyaluronic acid filler. 

Landon Pryor, MD, FACS
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat

Pricing is going to be dependent on a number of factors -- type of filler used, expertise of the injector, location of the country, techniques used (cannulas versus needles etc).  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

I want fuller lips. I need the price

Thank you for your question.  There will be some variety to pricing based on the surgeon as well as the amount and type of filler material used.  I would budget between 500 and 1000 dollars based on the amount of increased volume to your lips you are looking to obtain.  Hope this helps.

Filler lips

Fuller lips can often be achieved with filler products like the hyaluronic acids. Fees may run $500-$1000 or so for each syringe of filler depending upon who you go to.

Lip Augmentation NYC

You are correct to try to understand all ramifications of lip augmentation. It is best to start off with fillers, which are NOT permanent, like Juvederm Ultra plus. If you like the look, then you can consider something more permanent, like fat transfer. If you don't like the look, no harm done. Costs vary, depending on procedure and geographical location and who is doing it. Board certified plastic surgeons and dermatologists may charge more, but you get what you pay for! You want to find a doctor who is conservative and experienced, so you look like you and not Michael Jackson! Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Lip Augmentation and Price

Lip Augmentation and Price depend on the amount, type, and experience of the injector.  I would always recommend consulting a board certified dermatologist who is trained with these type of injections in your area. Best, Dr. Green