Which BBL garment is best...butt in or butt out? (Photo)

Getting a BBL to include arms & thigh lipo. Seen alot of before & after pics that were amazing, all wearing different types of garments, have to say most pics showed dolls wearing garment with the butt out. Butt in verses butt out? Reviews...thong garment with butt out is uncomfortable and it makes the butt look a lil awkward, while the garment with butt in gives the best results. Is this so? Just want great results(natural looking booty) & make sure I get the right garment. Please help! Thanks.

Which BBL garment is best?

I usually have my patients where a garment with a closed butt. I'm  worried the edges of the cut out areas injuring the skin. Also, comfort is important. The more comfortable it is the more you will want to wear it.

Your plastic surgeon will most likely have a preference----ask him or better yet, ask to speak to one of his patients. 

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Which BBL garment is best...butt in or butt out?

Each surgeon will have different recommendations about this.  I would defer to the surgeon you select.

Beverly Hills, CA

BBL garment

We usually put our patients in a garment with no covering over the butt. There are good garments available that do cover the butt as well. Ask your plastic surgeon which type/brnad he prefers.
Good luck!

Brian Widenhouse, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

BBL garment

I usually go with the open butt garments myself, but it really depends upon what is being done.  Best to ask your surgeon.