Can my eyes be made bigger? (Photo)

I do not have drooping eyelids. My eyes are normal.

Bigger eyes

A brow lift would increase the space above the lid crease and give a more open (less closed in) appearance. This is a subjective judgment and depends upon your goal. If you take your brows and gently lift them several millimeters, but keep the central brow straight, you will see what a good brow lift does to the upper eyelid contour. You have beautiful eyes, and do not seem to have ptosis of the eyelids. You may wish to see an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation and suggestions. Be cautious if blepharoplasty comes into the discussion - blepharoplasty would tether your eyebrows down toward the lid - and if overdone could restrict your options later. Best wishes on your decisions.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Can eyes be made bigger

The eyes can't be made bigger. They can be made to open wider and possibly appear bigger. In some people this is appropriate but based on your photograph, you do not need this procedure. In fact many many people go to oculofacial and other plastic surgeons to have their eyes made to look like yours. Be proud of your pretty eyes!

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelids

Unfortunately there is no way to surgically make your eyes larger.  We can excise skin, elevate the brow etc.  You have normal appearing eyes.  Jane.