I would like to know the price to remove the eye bags? (Photo)

I want to know if these can be removed,

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate surgical removal with laser/fillers for the best outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.

The bags can be removed

Good morning Yuso from a former Austinite,Bags under the eyes such as yours come from fat that exists in everyone's orbits slowly pushing forward from the weight of the eyeball and weakening of the connective tissue within the orbit which holds it in place and weakening of a membrane under the eyelid skin.It is a very common sign of aging that typically begins in the mid-to-late 30s and 40s.Eyelid surgery is also a very common procedure that can remove some of the fat that is pushing forward from where it used to live, which creates a shadow under the protruding fat which makes people look tired as though they did not have a good night's sleep.This can be done either through a small incision just under the eyelashes or through an incision on the inside surface of the eyelid, which would leave no external scar.Typically these procedures will run between $2500 and $5500, with the larger number being more likely if you were to decide to be put under anesthesia by an anesthesiologist or CRNA (nurse anesthetist). 
Many plastic and facial plastic surgeons have a lot of experience performing these procedures under oral sedation and local anesthesia (level 1 anesthesia), and my experience has shown that people do incredibly well this way if their surgeon has a lot of experience with level 1 anesthesia.  Good luck!-Dr F

Carlos Farias, MD
Chicago Physician

I would like to know the price to remove the eye bags?

Hello Yuso,There is a lot that goes into determining the cost for removing the lower eye bags.  Part of it depends on your surgeon, what part of the state you have surgery, whether the surgeon is done in an outpatient surgical center or a hospital, etc.  If you are only looking to have your lower eyes treated then you can expect a range of price from around 2,500-6,000.  I'd recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon to learn your options.  I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes

Although this is no the best photo to tell, it appears you have pseudoherniation of orbital fat around your eyes. This causes a pufiness around the eyes, which can make you look tired and older. In general a blepharoplasty will address this issue. 

Sandy Sule, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon