I have small black triangle between front teeth. What can be done? I heard dermal fillers work. How do I find someone who does?

I have a small black triangle the size of a pin head between my 2 front teeth. Sometimes you can see it and sometimes not if the saliva blocks it. What are my options for correcting this? I heard hyralounic acid and dermal fillers have been used. How do I find someone in Milwaukee who does this?

No doctor answers yet