I had a 5 inch penis; after adult circumcision it's 2 inch. Can be fixed?

Smaller Penis After Circumcision

Thank you for your question.  It is challenging to answer this question without photographs or an examination.  A possibility is that you have a component of a hidden penis (buried penis).  This can occur after a circumcision.   The issue is not that the penis is physically smaller, but rather it is less visible due to anatomic issues.  The anatomic issues can include excessive skin removed with the circumcision resulting in "hiding" of the penis under scrotal skin. Another possibility is that the circumcision resulted in worsening of the hidden penis due to the lack of repair of the congenital (born with the condition) hidden penis at the time of the surgery.  I would recommend evaluation by an experienced male cosmetic genital surgeon.   The outpatient surgical technique that I use to address this issue is one that I developed and have presented my technique and results at national and international meetings.  

Best of luck.     

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist - Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist