During a BBL, is there actually a stage called fluffing ? If so, what happens during this stage and when does it happen?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Actually it takes some time for the fat to thrill into your buttocks, your own body will tell you when is that time because it depends on each patient always.. 

BBL fluffing. Best results from Brazilian

It takes a while for the transferred fat in a BBL to thrive.  Initially there is swelling.  After it goes down, it takes a while before the fat cells plump up.  That's what we refer to as fluffing. 

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

BBL

I think you mean is there a point in time when the swelling settles. I think that for a BBL most swelling will go down by about 6-8 weeks although there might be some residual swelling for up to 6 months or so.