21 year old boy suffering from Hair Loss, how can I treat this? (photo)

1 m 21 year old boy suffring from hair loss so plz help me how can 1 stop hair loss my father also have this problem so plz help me how can i stop this

21 year old boy suffering from Hair Loss

That is not a hair loss because of ongoing process of androgenetic alopecia but  a simple juvenile type maturing of frontal hair line.  That is seen almost every young boys almost between 16-21 that have a very rounded hairline without recession in the corners.  Recession in the corners is a sign of mature pattern male frontal hair line.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Losing hair at young age what are the treatment options

at this young age usually we do not recommend any surgical options. You need to see a specialist to find the cause and once the pattern of your hair loss is established, you can consider hair restoration. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Getting to the Bottom of It--Seeking Hair Loss Treatment: PRP and Progesterone

I suggest seeing a hair loss expert to evaluate and go over your condition and provide you information about your best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Hair loss

hair loss is genetic and progressive, so you should see a hair restoration surgeon for a consultation. Your scalp and hair will be evaluated, and the non surgical options that are available to you will be discussed. Since you are young, the sooner you are seen, the better off you will be in the long run. You should be on preventative medications to slow the progression of hair loss. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Hair loss

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician