Dynamic symmastia? Or not? Rippling. BA subfascial. Tall and narrow chest. Options? (photos)

BA 7 months ago. Asked for natural look. Dr. suggested round Eurosilicone subfascial implant, areola incision. 300cc&280cc. using HP which i read in eurosilicone are 85% full. Since the 3rd week i had ripling, noticed the implants are low so whenever i use an underwire bra to push them up my cleavage 'erases'. Dr blames the bras+my 'skin elasticity'& says the BA is ok. Do i have to change implants submuscular or remove them for a few months, wait for sternum skin to attach and have BA re-done?

Revisionary breast surgery options…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery.  Given your concerns regarding breast implant positioning and rippling, I think that you will benefit from revisionary breast surgery. Adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorapphy) along with the use of acellular dermal matrix will help correct implant displacement problems and treat medial breast implant rippling/palpability concerns.  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Options for symmastia and implant support

You can improve the symmastia by placing the implants under the muscle or by adding internal support with mesh. Going under the muscle will not help support the implants or help with rippling on the lower or lateral parts of the breast. Mesh could however be used for that as well. I am not sure which types of mesh are available in your country so I cannot make a specific recommendation.

Richard Baxter, MD