How do I get rid of cellulite on thighs?

I m a 59 yr old women. I am taking HRT progynova 1% which has seems to make my cellulite worse. I am tossing up between one of two treatments cellulaze or vasersmooth which one do u recommend

Cellulite on thighs

Check out Cellfina, the most effective treatment for cellulite on the market today. Patient satisfaction rates two years after treatment with Cellfina exceed 90 %.

Cellfina and Cellulite

There are several minimally invasive procedures available to reduce the appearance of cellulite. While regular exercise and healthy eating can help improve your appearance, in instances such as cellulite, the root of the problem can often be genetic and the problem areas will still exist. Cellfina is the only FDA-approved treatment to improve the appearance of cellulite on the buttocks and thighs and results can last 2 years! Leading a healthy lifestyle along with a combination of treatments may help with your areas of concern. Be sure to visit a board-certified surgeon and ask about your options and if you are a good candidate for Cellfina.

Jay Burns, MD

Cellulaze for Cellulie

Cellulaze is a great option for cellulite, this device is used for the treatment of cellulite. The reason this procedure works so well is the subscissing of the scar tissue, then using heat it breaks apart the tissue to produce results faster. Please consult with an expert  cosmetic surgeon in cellulite treatment. Best Regards, Dr. Berger

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Cellulite on thighs

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Cellulite -- Cellfina, Exilis/Venus Legacy/Z Wave/Cellutone, Cellulaze, Subcision, Fat Transfer

Cellulite can be treated with a combination approach. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Thank you for your question.Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women. It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied. Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment. It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks. It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.  If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina. Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.  Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.  It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding. It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed. We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding. It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office. Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.  Take care, Dr. Schwartz  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon