V-beam laser for rosacea in conjunction with Omnilux?

I'm am having Vbeam laser for rosacea every 8 weeks. I am also on 20mg of accutane once a week which has helped the acne rosacea by bringing the oiliness of my skin under control. Will Omnilux treatments (alternate red/white) be safe to have? Or is the laser doing a similar job? Could it undermine the effects of the laser at all? As all of these treatments are expensive I don't want to make good use of the money I'm spending!

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

REdness needs treatments forever, there is no cure for it.  I suggest the best combination that gets you a big initial improvement and then how to maintain that.  Best, Dr. Emer.