ThermiVa - is this technology available in Perth, Western Australia?

I would like to have information about the procedure and also, I will like to know if this technology is available in Perth, Western Australia. Thank you in advance!

ThermiVa in Australia

Check out the ThermiVa website or call the company to find out if there is a provider near your area. We've actually had patients fly from Australia to get Thermi treatments with us.

Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

ThermiVa

I would use the internet to research providers in your area that have ThermiVa available.  I am attaching a video so that you can learn what is involved in the procedure.  It is done in the office, is virtually pain free, has no down time, and you can begin seeing the results immediately.

Camille Cash, MD