Revision needed? 1 year, breast still looking very high on the right side, scar not fading perfectly on the right armpit (Photo)

I did my BA (29/10/2016) with natrelle ST410MM 215g on the left and ST410MF 255g on the right, armpit incision. I'm 47kg 158cm with barely there A cup.I'm a small C or full B cup now,happy with the size, just not so happy with the shape now.I can see the shape of the implant on my upper right breast and the shape on my lower left breast is not perfectly soft and round. Do I need revision? would the round smooth silicone works better for me due to very little breast tissue on the upper pole?

Your surgeon was ambitious

to use that implant through that incision... but your results, though not perfect (but very few have perfect results), are still good from your photos as your difference does not seem obvious on a glance.  If you want more perfectly shaped breasts, then you are looking at needing a revision and if you kept your surgeon in the look, he/she should be anticipating that you will be back for this.  Hope there is a good revision policy and that you can achieve the result you desire.

Revision needed? 1 year, breast still looking very high on the right side, scar not fading perfectly on the right armpit

Thank you for your question photograph.  Of course and in personal examination is necessary to properly answer your question.  That said it appears the right implant has not dropped into position to match the left side.  A simple revision which includes release of the pocket may be all that you need.  Please follow-up with your plastic surgeon.