Removing large amounts of Aquamid in face. Any suggestions?

Hello, I very sadly have had problems with aquamid in the face. I unfortunately had it injected in Thailand who did not have a good eye and has injected a bulk amount in the lower cheek. My PS has tried to remove this, but not much luck. I have heard injecting saline and performing punch excisions will help remove this - am I correct? Thank you!

Removing Aquamid from the face

Aquamid and other permanent fillers can be removed from some areas of the face as long as the nerves of the face are not compromised. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Removal of Aquamid on the Cheeks

Please see an expert facial contouring specialist.  This requires surgery often to be removed or large bore needles to help extrude the product.  Sometimes no treatment will work.  Without a formal consultaiton and pictures , we cannot give you the best advice.  Best, Dr. Emer.