Found a lump 11 days after breast augmentation. No bruising, a little tender in afternoons?

I am 11 days post breast augmentation with 450cc polyurethane, over muscle. I have noticed a small bump/lump in between nipple and insicion (insicion is in breast crease) I noticed as I was gently touching to check for softening. It is a little tender sometimes at the end of the day. No bruising or discolouration. I will call my PS in the morning, but I'm going stress myself out all night over this. Does it sound normal? Or sinister? Thankyou.

Post-Op Healing from Breast Implants

Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period.  There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences.   Sensation will be abnormal.  Scars will be changing. If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined. You are right to contact your surgeon for an appointment in order to have the area evaluated and make sure that healing is progressing well. Best of luck to you!

Lump 11d postop

Hello, it is difficult to diagnose this type of issue based on a description alone.  I think your plan to contact your doctor for followup is the most prudent plan.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon