Laser causes bad texture scarring and long term damage, why?????

Please can a doc,Derm plastic surgeon give a straight forward answer why the pinholes scars dents fat loss etc etc happen to thousands of people and ruin lives like me. And what can correct it. Vit A hasn't helped microdermabrasion, Dermapen with led light hasn't helped. Have only had 2 Dermapen so far and have more to go. Please please help me and others by telling us what to do

Ematrix RF and TCA Cross for ice pick scars

Our office performs TCA Cross and Ematrix RF for ice pick scars on the face. Follow with Melarase creams and Replenish cream. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles