I want to get rid of my legs scars. I need someone to see my legs in person because it's more different in photo. (photo)

Hi Doctors! Hi I'm from Australia,24 years old and didn't show my legs to anyone since I am a child because of my legs. I can't wear shorts or dress either. For 3 months now I am undergoing a whitening laser but still it is visible. Is there any way I can get rid of them totally? I want to wear shorts and I am longing for a long time. My scars is more darker in person. Please I need your help.

Scar Treatment to Help You Get into Shorts!-Lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers

It is hard to tell from your picture. This will most likely require a combination approach of lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers for improvement. I recommend an expert in scarring for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Options for white scar like stretch marks on the legs

We have excellent options for your stretch mark scars that include fractional laser, ematrix RF, and topical retinoids. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS