I got burned with hot burning oil. I don't want to have this scar on my face.. Any suggestions? (Photo)

I was working in restaurant.. Oil spills on my face .. I happened month ago.. So what i need to apply on it to get totally rid of it

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Dermaflage/ Bioshield

I suggest using silicone based scar gels until the scar has healed, you need a formal consultation with an expert. After 3-6 weeks you can then treat with lasers, microneedling, peels, and skin care. Right now it is important to promote healing and protect your face from the sun. Both PDL and IPL help with redness and do not need to be used together. Please consult with a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Topical creams for your facial burns

I would begin with application of Plato's Scar Serum, Melarase creams, and light chemical peels for your facial burns. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS