Follow-Up Question: Thanks for being honest but I would like to know if it's not 2300.

Later is it possible to make it dense. I love my personality especially my hair so for me it's really important to whether it's possible or not

To see the previous question, please click here.

Number of Grafts

The only way to know how many grafts you received is through asking your surgeon. They should have you records still and be able to send them to you. Anything else is just a guess.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Number of Grafts

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you have issues with trusting your doctor, you may want to see another doctor for an exam.

If you have issues with trusting your doctor, you may want to see another doctor for an exam.  You can also request to see your surgical records.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Graft Count

If you are having some issues of trust with your surgeon that is not a good sign. You can easily check to see if your suspicions are correct and ask for the surgery records. They will have all of the information that you are asking about. 

Graft Count

FUE count

The best way to find out how many grafts were transplanted is to ask for your surgical records.  These should not only include the final count, but also the punch sizes used for extraction process. That information together with how wide the donor area was you'd be able to get a good idea of what was performed.  

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

FUE count

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is it 2300 grafts

Ask your doctor for a copy of your surgical record and the count sheet. This will clearly show the number of grafts you received

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Is it 2300 grafts

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon