Follow-Up Question: Thanks for being honest but I would like to know if it's not 2300.

Later is it possible to make it dense. I love my personality especially my hair so for me it's really important to whether it's possible or not

To see the previous question, please click here.

If you have issues with trusting your doctor, you may want to see another doctor for an exam.

If you have issues with trusting your doctor, you may want to see another doctor for an exam.  You can also request to see your surgical records.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Graft Count

If you are having some issues of trust with your surgeon that is not a good sign. You can easily check to see if your suspicions are correct and ask for the surgery records. They will have all of the information that you are asking about. 

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

FUE count

The best way to find out how many grafts were transplanted is to ask for your surgical records.  These should not only include the final count, but also the punch sizes used for extraction process. That information together with how wide the donor area was you'd be able to get a good idea of what was performed.  

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is it 2300 grafts

Ask your doctor for a copy of your surgical record and the count sheet. This will clearly show the number of grafts you received

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon