Can my facial asymmetry be corrected and how? (photos)

im 16. Minus my crooked nose injured when I was younger how would I correct my asymmetry? I love the left side of my face but the right side seems like it doesn't have enough facial tissue. It's not as full. The eyebrow is a different shape and a bit lower. My chin is a bit off. My left side is more fuller. I even have a dimple on that side and not the other. How would I correct this. Would I just need fillers. Or something else aswell. Thank u xx. I will be paying it myself.Approx how much?

Can my facial asymmetry be corrected and how?

How the Rhinoplasty operation is performed?

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

I recommend scheduling a consultation with an experienced Plastic Surgeon. Standardized photos and different views would be helpful.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Subtle Cheek and Face Asymmetry

Hannah,
  I had trouble seeing the asymmetry. I see the small nose bump.  It is common to have facial asymmetry, and most people are not as discerning as you are.  My fillers of choice for volume are fat and Sculptra.  Both of these procedures cost several ($3000) thousand or so.  
  I usually don't perform strictly cosmetic procedures on someone until 18+ years of age.  There is a chance your face will change in the next few years.  If your face slenderizes on its own, the asymmetry may be less noticeable.  It seems you are more concerned about the face than the nose bump.

D'Arcy Honeycutt, MD
Bismarck Plastic Surgeon

Correcting facial asymmetry?

A rhinoplasty will help to give you  a straighter and more feminine looking nose. Your other facial asymmetry will need to be addressed with better pictures. It looks like you could benefit from possible cheek augmentation on the left alone with chin contouring.  See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for this.

Facial Asymmetry

At this point, your best option is to obtain your desired results is to schedule a face to face consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. 

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon