Extremely uneven smile! Relatively low priced solution?

Over the past couple years of so I've began to notice that the right side of my lip completely lifts up, exposing my teeth and part of my gums when I smile, but the left side of my lip sits perfectly just over my teeth. I absolutely HATE it and it's started to make me feel extremely self concious when I smile and I always find myself covering my mouth when I laugh, and try to use the left side of my face in photos only. What can I do to get this fixed without making any drastic changes?

UNEVEN SMILE

There are several techniques, that can be done and also you can get a big improvement  not he way the smile looks,a smile design needs to be done, and also a facial analysis.